Thursday 11 October 2007

Looking back to last year

Just as a matter of interest (because a year is a long time in athletics!) I thought it may be of interest to re-publish the full results of last year’s Nobles Park event, together with times. It will give you an idea of roughly how long you can expect to run for, although I don’t know what the distances are. I am assuming that the courses for each race will be more or less the same as last year.

I’ll bet that when you look through the list, you’ll find yourself saying ‘Blimey, I don’t remember him/her doing cross country last year’!

I was intending to post the list below. Unfortunately I'm new to this blogging lark and can't for the life of me work out how to format it in a readable fashion despite trying for all of 5 minutes! So you'll have to make do with a link to Graham's site which lists all the results for last season. For the Noble's Park results, scroll down to about three quarters of the way down the page:
http://www.iomathletics.co.uk/2006.htm

The link below will take you to Ian Astin's photo collection from the same event:
http://www.ianastin.fotopic.net/c1111403.html

No comments: